Monday 3 October 2011

in another's company

'Not so long ago I started being privately romantic with a very handsome gentleman. He is a quiet type, sharply dressed and full of art and wine and stimulating discussion and no you may not have a 'turn' as I have already called dibs. We were enjoying the flush of courtship - the coy smiles, the shared secrets, the unfolding of hearts. He would visit my house, we would drink cups of tea and play records and make out with the enthusiasm of giggling teenagers.' 
I thank lovely lady Marieke Hardy for such words. I smiled when I read them and couldn't help but share them. Last night he and I slept in a teepee that he made in the Parsifal living room. It was perhaps the cosiest nights sleep I've ever had. We also wore matching stripes, feel free to barf. We're quite aware of our pathetic nature and quite frankly couldn't care less that we make you all sick.