Saturday 21 May 2011

on a high horse

I'm quite proud of my day today. I met with my Aunt briefly at High Street Kensington to swap various belongings before stumbling upon a rather large park that I spent hours in. I ambled for a time in search of the perfect patch of grass, which I found beneath a happy tree. I ate a seeded bread roll and used the brown paper bag to write a song on. When I was satisfied with my words I took a nap before buckling my shoes and finding my way back. I bought another bread roll because I needed the brown paper bag. I walked the slightly longer way home to do something brave, and have a little pride for doing so.


The space where I layed.



This is my song, it's called 'Polish Love Story'





There is something so lovely about this man and the way it looks as though he's been sitting beneath that tree for such a time that it has become perfectly moulded to his back, and his back only.