Saturday 20 August 2011

breakfast and bicycles and beatles, oh my

On Wednesday morning my Swede and I went to The Breakfast Club, my most favourite place to eat. He wore a pair of my desert boots and I wore the other pair I found in a bag at the bottom of the stairs. I believe they belonged to a previous resident of the Palace. We thought we were a bit groovy, wearing matching shoes and all.








In the afternoon, upon discussing Larissa's day with her we spontaneously decided to cycle down to Abbey Road. I tried my best to capture the joy in my Swede's face as we passed the Abbey Road signs and parked our bicycles against the wall of Abbey Road Studios. He gleefully held a marker in his hand, and wrote a message in Swedish on the wall. These pictures really don't do the happiness any justice, it really was remarkable. It made me feel like one hundred dollars to see him so excited.