Wednesday 3 August 2011

home sweet home

Having been an official resident of the Parsifal Palace for over a week now I felt it about time I showed y'all the wonderful abode in which I now reside. The last three days we've gone wild in our efforts to make the space lovely. Asha and I cleaned the kitchen, drawers and all. Celine and I layed down the green rug that has in the past been subject to discrimination by previous house mates, though we're all quite happy with it. Sophie took Henry for a spin, I mopped floors and Larissa got to work on the freezers this evening and oh my days did she find some treasures! Namely a fish that may or may not have been there longer than it should have been.

I love my new house, and all those that live inside. We make a great team, we do.

Guests are required to do a blind drawing to add to the art wall in the living room.

The living room at its prime, Asha manufacturing z's

The infamous pickle jar which will forever remain a faithful doorstop.


I am yet to discover how or why so many plates were gathered for just seven people.


Cleaning duties!

Henry Hoover.

Megan and Larissa's room.


The view from the roof.


Yet another of the perks of living in the Parsifal abode.




Ferdinand sitting comfortably at the end of my bed.

We have great plans for this garden involving turf and possibly a vegetable patch.

Think of this what you will. I find it rather a peculiar place to put a shower..



Horchata lovingly made by myself and Asha this afternoon.



Lariss and her fish!