Wednesday 4 January 2012

and emily never thought she'd marry a dick

Between Christmas and New Years I attended a winter wedding, that of the ever so lovely Emily and Angus. The title of this post is a direct quote, I wasn't being rude. Angus Dick said it himself in his speech and it was brilliant and hilarious and perhaps the greatest line in a groom's speech I've heard. Ever. The whole quote was, "I never thought I'd marry someone as beautiful as Emily and Emily never thought she'd marry a Dick." I must say though, I expected nothing less from Angus. He is among the funniest I've become acquainted with while being here in London Town or rather anywhere in the world. Emily is just wonderful. They are perfect. I remember when I first spent time with them I was somewhat envious of their relationship, I just thought they were the coolest. I still do.


The lovely Elliot.






Elliot's dessert bowl, with grapes so delicately placed.






The Beautiful Emily.