Tuesday 14 June 2011

doe a deer

On our way home today I asked Bryce how his cookie was and these are the words I heard.."There's frogs and witches in it! And whales!" I gasped and said "Oh my goodness!" He proceeded with "And the bad witch will turn a whale into a pig! Did you know that?" Did you know that?
Then we spoke about people being sad and angry and when I asked what happened when he was sad and angry I was told "I would say everybody get out of my way! When I was a little kid, I did."
I also made him tell me the "caterpittar" story again, purely for my own enjoyment.

I abandoned my plan for the evening and spontaneously decided to go ambling through Richmond Park instead. A wise choice on my behalf. I got a little lost, but found some proper beautiful things on my merry way. I even made friends with the deer that I've been hunting for all this time.


These were growing in the heart of a tree