Wednesday 29 June 2011

i'm in love with a stripper

In 33 degree heat on Monday I gave up on trying to get Kennedy to keep her clothes on and let her be. I did manage to convince her to keep her boots on, which mind you is never a difficult task. She loves her boots and I love her. And her thighs, her thighs!



Yesterday I was standing in the kitchen when I heard hysterical laughter coming from the playroom. I went to investigate and found Bryce sitting on the floor looking at Moo Moo (the dog), who he had put on a shelf. I told him to get her down and then returned to the kitchen. Only moments later I heard more giggling. This time Moo Moo was nowhere to be seen. I noticed Bryce's eyes shift to the yellow laundry hamper with the duck's head lid. I lifted the lid to find the dog amongst the toys that sat at the bottom of the hamper. "The duck ate Moo Moo!" he chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh myself before putting my serious face on again and telling Bryce that Moo Moo doesn't like to be put in the toy basket.