Saturday 11 June 2011

it's not an orgy in regents park, it's just some people sun bathing

Unfortunately there are no pictures to accompany this post, though you may fancy using your imagination to create the images yourself.

While brushing my teeth at the Parsifal Road house this morning I danced down the stairs to the sounds of James, Erika and Eliza singing along to 'I Would Walk 500 Miles'. Generally I'm not one to boogey, and yet. I couldn't resist when I saw the three of them grooving in their pj's at half past 9 in the morning.

We made our way to The Breakfast Club in Soho. Our plan to have breakfast turned into brunch which really ended up being lunch by then time we got in there. My apple and cinnamon toast was well worth the wait. We - Sophie, two french men, Eliza, James and I - ambled down to Regents Park where we encountered a town crazy who told the world "It's not an orgy in Regents Park, it's just some people sun bathing." Apparently she's "not a teenager anymore I'm an adult, I've slept with a lot of men you know... I'm also pregnant. I don't know if it's a good time to be pregnant. My husband and I were going to go to Valencia or Santa Monica, somewhere nice you know. I don't know why I'm calling him my husband we weren't married or anything it was a partnership."

I've come to realise that London is full of crazies. I love it.