Wednesday 1 June 2011

oh man oh my oh me

You haven't heard perfect harmonies until you have heard Fleet Foxes. Sophie and I saw them for real last night and never have I ever been more in love with them than I was then. I really could have fallen asleep to their beyond beautiful sounds and stayed in a daze forever and a day. I am also wildly in love with the fact that they look as though they have lived in a forest all their lives; raised by the critters that dwell among them. Something about the lead singer makes me wonder if he really was raised by deer in a forest. His innocent eyes and the beard that clings to his face like the vines on the tree in which he lives.


I imagine this man has been living in the forest the longest, and not having much else to do but make music he learnt to play every instrument under the sun.